Open Source Support Card
We now offer pre-paid support for a range of Open Source software, giving our customers greater control over costs.
Accessing Open Source support has never been easier!
Have you installed a free Linux distribution such as Debian or CentOS? With the pre-paid credativ Support Card you can keep a tight control over your support costs and have peace of mind that if you encounter any unforeseen issues help is at hand.
With our Open Source Support Card, businesses running Linux systems are free to access our services as and when required, without the long term commitment of a support contract.
The Open Source Support Card provides the following advantages:
- Full support for all desktops and servers in your company
- Complete control over costs
- No binding contract
- Support available via phone, email and remote access.
- No call centre - speak direct to one of our Open Source specialists.
- No restrictions on the number of users, CPUs etc.
credativ support staff actively contribute to numerous Open Source projects, including Debian and PostgreSQL, giving you complete peace of mind that your support issues will be dealt with by experienced technical professionals.
Support units can be redeemed against the following services:
- Remote installation